Saturday, March 3, 2012

I still want to smack Lauren Wilder

It's been about a month and the anger and fury is still going strong.  Does it subside?  I'm sure it does but when?  I am still patiently waiting.  I found a hotel receipt dated 2 weeks ago.  So really, even after everything that is going on, you both are still stupid enough to continue?  I didn't even bother telling him what I found - because I really don't even care. 

 He refuses to leave.  He swears he did nothing "with that slut" his words.  Well truth be told that is fine with me!  I did nothing wrong so why should I have to deal with finding before and after school childcare and paying for it and all the other daily things a single parent needs to deal with.  You see people do not realize this.  They think a single parent only deals with the big stuff - they don't think about the small everyday things - like if a child gets sick in the middle of the night, or school delays, or school projects, or dinners, the list continues!  Well the kids and I did nothing wrong so why should we be inconvenienced for his bullshit?  So let him stay.  Let him sleep on the floor and still take care of his kids!  Let him still pay his half of the bills.  All I care about his not being married to him anymore, both legally and spiritually - and I'm not!

I still want to smack her, above other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment