Thursday, February 16, 2012

His own personal hell

Soo, a little about the husband.  I have given him many chances, many benefit of the doubts, many grain of salts, many of many pretty much!  And throughout my wonderful marriage he has betrayed me on and off.  I think it has finally sunk in for him that "oh shit she is not playing anymore and I really screwed up this time!" Although he will never admit to it because like I said DENIAL is his middle name.  So he is still in my house...for the kids... and at first it was really pissing me off, BUT...wait for this one.  It is actually really killing him.  Because although he gets to see his kids (unfaithful husband but great dad) he is dying without his true wife.  He is dying watching me get along just fine.  He is in his own personal hell!!  Who knew it would work out this way.  And honestly I have no problem with him being around because I checked out years ago.  But I have to say I am getting some enjoyment out of seeing him suffer. Is that sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment