Sunday, February 12, 2012

I feel sick

Here is the problem with women...we control the pussy!  Sorry to be so blunt but that is the truth.  The problem occurs when society has women who take this power to hurt their fellow women - then you become a whore!  Some posts are as followed by Whores

> If you cheat on your wife, there is a possibility you will hear about me.

> Don't tell me your eyes don't ever linger, your mind never wonders. If you don't get caught, it never happened. Shhhhh...

> And one of the best ones ever.... Don't blame me.  I didn't tell him to fuck me, he came to me!

There are sites where these whores congregate (both men and women) and share their stories like they are proud of them.  I  have read stories about Whores who only date married people! 

It burns me when I hear people say "don't blame her" or "she's not the homewrecker".  This blog is for those Whores who are equally to blame as the married person.  Both of them are equal participants in the breaking of the family because both of them knew who and what was involved and did it anyway! 

And in my case...MY HUSBAND WILL NOT LEAVE! Not because he is being a bully,but because he is crying and begging me to keep him!  How about that Lauren?  What happened to your happily ever after?  Guess what!  You will never have it!! NEVER!!! Because whores like you do not deserve one!  Sure I can get satisfaction and keep my husband and laugh at Lauren but why?  Why put myself through that?  That means I do not blame my husband... that means I accept what he did to me and my kids.  Well not anymore!  Like I said They are both to blame and they will both suffer the consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment