Sunday, February 19, 2012

I hope you never have to deal with this....

No. Your husband is the homewrecker. She didn't wreck anything, he did. His penis didn't magically appear in her vagina. If everything was fine in your marriage this never would have happened. Blaming the woman is simply your way of excusing your husband in part. You have no idea what he told her but it probably went like this "my wife won't have sex with me, she doesn't love me, she screws around on me, we are separated but live together for the kids".

And the fun begins!  Let the whores unite! Apparently this commentor did not read everything.
 
 I am not excusing my husband for anything!  He is 50% to blame for destroying my family.  Did you read anywhere that I did not blame him?  No, I don't think so.  As far as your comment of her not wrecking anything...let me ask you this.  Why does she get no blame if she KNEW he was married and had children?  Why is she not to blame when I called her and nicely told her she needs to stay away from my family that is still together?  Why is she not to blame for fucking him when she knew the situation that he was still married and with his wife?  I'm sure my dear sweet husband did feed her some lies, BUT here is when the blame lies on her...WHEN SHE KNOWS HE IS INVOLVED AND SHE DOES NOT WALK AWAY! 

  Sweetheart, you need to read my first post.  It is people like you that believe when a spouse wanders away that there are always underlying problems.  Let me tell you something, that is not always the case.  Sometimes, just sometimes, the problem is a cheating husband and his whore that knows there is a wife and children involved, and when that whore is informed of this and she tells me "yeah I know" (and yes that was her reply when I asked her if she knew this) then she gets her just desserts. Just like my current husband is. 

I hope you never have to deal with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment